Bereavement services are provided for the individual and the family from admission to at least 13 months following the individual’s death. We support them as much as they need – cards, journeys newsletter mailing, phone calls, visits, grief counseling and support.
PCHH grief and bereavement services include:
- Home visits from bereavement specialists, chaplains and volunteers
- Bereavement telephone support
- Bereavement support groups led by Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice Staff
- Annual Memorial services
- Bereavement letters and cards of support, a newsletter and educational materials
- Community resource referrals to grief therapists, community support groups, etc.
- Journeys Grief Support Meeting
- Good Grief Fun Camp
- Grief Support Team – Social Workers and Volunteers