Our office building is open to Essential Business Only! Please call 419-523-4449. All Putnam County HomeCare, Hospice, and Palliative Care patients will be called before a visit. Please alert us if you develop a cough, become short of breath, or have a fever! Some non-essential visits (for example, volunteers) will be cancelled due to restrictions placed on visitors at nursing facilities.
Remember that the best thing you can do in the face of COVID-19 is to take precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your community:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean “high-touch” surfaces daily. These include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, desks, and tablets.